According to many sexologists, a large penis is not able to solve all the problems of intimate life. After all, having a long, thick penis is not all that a man needs. He also needs to take into account the partner's preferences, listen to her opinion and monitor how she feels during sex. However, despite this, many representatives of the strong sex still consider the insufficient length of the phallus to be the source of all problems in relationships with women and are therefore constantly looking for ways to increase it.
In that case, they have an absolutely fair question, whether there are really effective methods of penis enlargement or whether it is already impossible to change what is given by nature. Scientists from the Polish Research Institute have pledged to answer it, which carried out a series of laboratory and clinical experiments with the participation of more than two thousand men.
Review of penis enlargement methods and their real effectiveness
There are three main ways to grow a penis:
- special preparations;
- surgical intervention;
- hardware technique.
Penis stretching using drugs is considered the most popular, as not many people want to get into the surgeon's knife or spend money on vacuum pumps and other devices. Due to the high demand for "potentiating" drugs, scientists at the Polish Research Institute tested their effectiveness first.
Important!When choosing the desired option, you must first consult the surgeon and urologist. The doctor will prescribe a CT scan or ultrasound of Organs pelvic organs to exclude pathologies that are contraindications to any technique.
Is it possible to enlarge the penis with drugs?
Now, finding the right tool to enlarge your penis is not as difficult as it was several years ago. The Internet is literally teeming with several advertisements in which a man is offered gels, creams, sprays or pills that help, according to the manufacturer, to add a few extra inches to Organs genitals in just 2-3 weeks. They are inexpensive and available to anyone, so the demand for them is greater than for other techniques. However, in practice, only a few have achieved positive results.
The reason that penis enlargement medications do not help everyone is the active activity of scammers. They regularly provide fakes to the market, which not only do not solve the problem of the short penis, but sometimes damage health, causing allergic reactions, dermatitis, inflammation of the skin in the intimate area, etc.
In addition, the chances of a positive effect of the drugs are reduced by:
- failure to follow instructions;
- improper storage;
- a change in a single dose down;
- premature interruption of the course of use of the medication;
- ignoring the advice of doctors;
- the combination of a drug with a similar one, in which there is a chemical reaction of the substances that make up the two funds, causing the loss of their properties.
According to the results of the study, it was known that penis enlargement by medication is not a myth, but for that it will take a long time to search for the original products and follow their instructions to the letter, which is not always possible due to the style ofactive life of a modern person. Any deviation from the manual or change in the product's usage scheme will reduce the entire process of increasing the phallus to zero.
Preparations for penis enlargement
In parallel with establishing the level of efficacy of "lengthening" drugs, representatives of the Polish Research Institute have identified ways that can really help men increase their penis size by 1. 5–2 centimeters (the maximum result of using creams, spraysor pills).
The funds are presented in the form of tablets and in the form of topical preparations. They are mainly composed of herbal ingredients, but they also include synthetic ingredients. Its principle of action is to increase blood flow to the genitals, under the pressure of which the chambers of the corpora cavernosa expand and the penis stretches over time.
The elongated limb maintains its condition for several months after the drug is discontinued. After this period, the genital organ loses its acquired size. They must be maintained constantly, periodically resuming the intake of pills or treating the skin of the penis with means for external use. This is the main disadvantage of stretching the phallus with drugs. However, for some men, this is not a problem. They regularly use "augmentation" drugs and are very happy with their effects.
Characteristics of surgical intervention
To find out how good the surgery is compared to a drug technique, you don't even have to do special research. Just know how the operation is doing and all other issues will disappear on their own.
Important!The phalloprosthesis is popular with men who suffer from intermediate and advanced stages of impotence. In this case, rigid or semi-rigid prostheses are used to help keep the penis erect.
Surgical penis enlargement occurs according to the following scheme:
- A small incision is made in the penis (about 2-3 cm);
- Then, a silicone implant is inserted into it;
- The artificial element stretches the penis and expands it in diameter.
This method has many advantages:
- The result is instantaneous. The penis enlarges during the operation and there is no need to wait;
- Minimum of contraindications;
- No side effects. The only thing the patient can find is inflammation or suppuration of the scar. This is due to infection within the wound due to the fault of the medical team;
- Maintain the shape of the penis for a long time;
- Short period of healing of the postoperative wound;
- There are no large scars or highly visible scars at the implant insertion site.
In addition, the advantage of surgical penis lengthening is that the man himself can choose the size of the penis. With the aid of prostheses, it is possible to enlarge the penis by up to 7 centimeters.
Disadvantages of prostheses
Despite the whole list of positive characteristics, the operation to lengthen the phallus has several disadvantages, namely:
- the silicone material is fragile and can be damaged during "hard" sex, so you will have to handle your "dignity" with care;
- the implant is deformed and after 5-6 years it will need to be replaced with a new one, and this will cost the same as the first operation;
- Surgical enlargement of the penis has contraindications - congenital or acquired curvature of the penis, blood vessel fragility, venereal diseases, polyps in the urethral canal.
Myths of genital prostheses
Representatives of clinics where bankruptcy prostheses are performed speak about the operation in an exclusively positive way. They assure their potential clients that the procedure is absolutely safe, it helps the man to get rid of the complexes and to get a big penis without problems. In fact, everything looks a little different.
Below is a list of myths about surgical phallus augmentation that experts were able to destroy in the course of the research:
- The effect of the operation is reversible.This is fiction. After implantation, all tissues are stretched and, when removed, the penis resembles a withered ball. Of course, over time, the cavernous bodies take on their original shape and the skin stiffens, but this will take a long time;
- The procedure is painless. . . This is also not true. The reality is that during surgery, the man makes a small incision under general anesthesia at the base of the penis or in the scrotal region. But, after leaving anesthesia, the patient will experience severe pain in the groin, which can only be relieved with strong anesthetics;
- The implant takes root in 98% of cases.In practice, these numbers are smaller. Almost 27-33% of men experience denture rejection. This is due to the biological incompatibility of living tissues and artificial materials;
- After the operation, the man will have no more problems.Unfortunately, after the phallo-hypothesis, a representative of the strong sex will begin to experience a number of inconveniences. First of all, it must be said that the member will be constantly in a semi-erect state, and this will create certain difficulties in everyday life. In addition, a silicone implant interferes with ultrasound of Organs pelvic organs, sometimes dislocates and makes it difficult to urinate.
Important!Placing an implant is a serious decision. Therefore, you need to carefully weigh all the pros and cons of the operation and only then go to the clinic. In the case of unsuccessful prostheses, it is very difficult to return everything as it was before.
However, no matter what scientists say, surgical penis enlargement is considered the most effective technique that allows you to achieve your desired goal without much effort. Therefore, if you do not take into account some details, then implant implantation is the only correct choice that can really lengthen your penis in a short time.
Hardware penis enlargement: myth or reality?
There are many homemade phallus lengthening devices sold in sex and medical stores. They fall into two categories:
- Vacuum pumps.
Extenders are a structure that consists of a thrust element, a retainer and two stretchers. They push the fixator away from the pubic bone, causing the body of the penis to stretch slowly.
Vacuum pumps, unlike extenders, work in a completely different way. They consist of a lamp that fits over the penis, hoses to pump air and a rubber lamp. In advanced models, the device is complemented with an electronic control panel that creates pressure on its own. Some devices are equipped with vaginal accessories. In this case, the pump can be used both to enlarge the penis and to masturbate, but many cannot afford these models.
Both types of devices are designed with one goal in mind - stretching the penis. However, in the case of extenders, the penis extends only in length. The penis stretches, but it gets thin, which not everyone will like. Therefore, doctors recommend the purchase of exactly vacuum models, since the pressure created in the process of pumping air from the pump causes the structure of the phallus to not only elongate, but also to expand in volume.
How much a member can be increased by hardware
If we compare the hardware technique with the medical or surgical technique, then it is definitely better than the first and inferior to the last. When using an extender, the limit result is 3 to 4 centimeters, and a vacuum pump increases the penis by 5 or even 6 cm (depending on the frequency and time of use).
However, it is worth remembering that this option is very traumatic. In the process of stretching the phallus, the man will face side effects such as:
- groin pain;
- bruises and bruises on the skin of the genital organ;
- discomfort when touching the penis;
- difficulty urinating;
- discomfort during intercourse.
In addition, the penis is likely to acquire a bluish tint and may swell. But don't be upset, all the unpleasant phenomena above will go away on their own. As a last resort, you can use medications to restore your skin and relieve swelling.
The advantages of the hardware technique
Buying an extender or a vacuum pump is suitable for those who are not ready for surgery and are already disappointed with the use of penis enlargement products. These devices are guaranteed to lengthen the phallus and have several advantages:
- Acceptable price. Now you don't have to spend money constantly buying ointments, pills or sprays. A vacuum pump or extender purchased once will serve its owner for life;
- The result is noticeable almost immediately;
- You cannot get an infection, unlike surgery;
- Complete anonymity. When purchasing devices, the customer's name will be hidden and no one will know;
- It is allowed to combine the hardware technique with other methods of penis enlargement;
- Using a vacuum pump or extender has a positive effect on power;
- No contraindications (except for congenital or acquired curvature of the phallus).
Important!Do not use vacuum pumps or extenders while taking anticoagulants and pain killers. In addition, the hardware technique should be abandoned for priapism and some forms of leukemia.
Are there any other effective options for penis enlargement?
In the male forums, you can find users who talk about how the penis can be enlarged with the help of traditional medicine, manual techniques and exercises that aim to strengthen the cavernous tissues and increase them in volume.
In fact, all of the above methods either give no results, or the effect is so insignificant that it can only be noticed with a careful measurement of the penis with a ruler.
In medical practice, not a single fact of phallus enlargement using these techniques has been recorded. All the information that decoctions, homemade creams or massages can make a penis grow is nothing more than fiction.
Therefore, doctors advise not to try various dubious methods and insist on contacting a surgeon or buying extenders, pumps or "augmentation" drugs. This is the only way for you to really add a few inches to your genitals and not harm your health.